Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Columbia Presby Med Center. He currently practices at Portland Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Neurosurgery.
David N Leaf MD9155 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 836, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 291-1960
- Columbia Presby Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Surgneur Branch National Insts Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- ODS Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
I received excellent care from Dr. Johnson and Martha Wiggers. They were easy to talk with, thorough, and knowledgeable, giving me good information to make a decision about my care. I appreciated their willingness to spend time with me, answering all my questions. I chose surgical intervention and am pleased with the results; it was the right decision for me. In addition, their support staff was very pleasant, helpful and efficient. I would definitely recommend this competent practice to friends and family.
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Community Hospital