Dr. Allerton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Allerton, MD is a hematology specialist in Herkimer, NY. Dr. Allerton completed a residency at St Elizabeths Medical Center. He currently practices at Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital Herkimer and is affiliated with Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allerton is board certified in Hematology.
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Tufts University, Medical School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital Herkimer321 E ALBANY ST, Herkimer, NY 13350 Existing Patients: (315) 867-2808
Bassett Medical Center
Bassett Medical Center1 Atwell Rd, Cooperstown, NY 13326 Existing Patients: (607) 547-3336
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allerton?
Dr. Jeffrey Allerton is a superb physician that has a great bedside manner, and is very compassionate in assembling the support team to combat cancer. He was my mom's primary oncology doctor about 10 years ago.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Allerton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Allerton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Allerton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allerton frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Bone Marrow Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Allerton's office is located at 321 E ALBANY ST, Herkimer, NY 13350. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital
- Iu Health Bloomington Hospital
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center