Dr. Jeffrey Lehr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lehr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Lehr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richland, WA. Dr. Lehr completed a residency at Hackensack Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Kadlec Clinic and is affiliated with CHI St. Anthony Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lehr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Richmond University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hackensack Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hackensack Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- U Salamanca, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kadlec Clinic1100 Goethals Dr Ste F, Richland, WA 99352 Existing Patients: (509) 942-3272
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lehr?
He has been my dr for about 8 months. He is very kind and carrying
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lehr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lehr frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lehr's office is located at 1100 Goethals Dr Ste F, Richland, WA 99352. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lehr speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lehr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Anthony Hospital
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center