Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (860) 665-1571 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeffrey Kagan, MD
New Patient(860) 370-3980
Dr. Jeffrey Kagan, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Newington, CT. Dr. Kagan completed a residency at U Conn. He currently practices at Newington Internal Medicine and Primary Care and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kagan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Newington Internal Medicine and Primary Care
Newington Office365 Willard Ave Ste 2d, Newington, CT 06111 Call
- U Conn, Residency Hospital — 1991
- New Britain Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kagan?
Dr. Kagan is extremely knowledgeable. His skill at diagnosis is remarkable. I highly recommend him.
- Hartford Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kagan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Kagan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kagan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kagan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kagan's office is located at 365 Willard Ave Ste 2d, Newington, CT 06111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kagan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.