Dr. Stern has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Stern, MD is a oncology specialist in Berkeley, CA. Dr. Stern completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Womens Cancer Center and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stern is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Womens Cancer Center
Womens Cancer Center2001 Dwight Way Fl 2, Berkeley, CA 94704 Existing Patients: (510) 204-5770
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stern?
Dr. Stern is a brilliant and caring physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Stern, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stern's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stern accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stern frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Stern's office is located at 2001 Dwight Way Fl 2, Berkeley, CA 94704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stern speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus