Dr. Shakin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Shakin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Shakin completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Long Island and Queens VitreoRetinal Consultants and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shakin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- NY Med, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island and Queens VitreoRetinal Consultants
Great Neck Office600 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 466-0390
Elmhurst Office9131 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY 11373 Existing Patients: (718) 793-6430
Rockville Centre Office64 N Long Beach Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Existing Patients: (516) 594-1010
Hauppauge Office200 Motor Pkwy, Hauppauge, NY 11788 Existing Patients: (631) 234-5666
Riverhead Office47 Commerce Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 905-0666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shakin?
Very professional !!! And knowledgeable dr Run all the test and explain to me in details everything recommending to everybody
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Shakin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shakin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shakin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shakin frequently treats Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens, Retinal Vein Occlusion, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Shakin's office is located at 600 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset