Dr. Marx has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Marx, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Marx completed a residency at Univ Il Coll Of Med, Ophthalmology. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marx is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Ophthalmology, Residency Hospital
- U So Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Winthrop University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center31 MALL RD, Burlington, MA 01803 Existing Patients: (781) 744-8555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marx?
Extremely smart, caring, knowledgeable, trustworthy and friendly doctor! I had a weird retina issue with some fluid right behind the retina and he conservatively and under full medical watch helped me recover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Marx, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marx's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marx accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marx frequently treats Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), and Macular Hole.
Dr. Marx's office is located at 31 MALL RD, Burlington, MA 01803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marx speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center