Dr. Jeffrey Harris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Harris, MD is a family medicine specialist in Jesup, GA. Dr. Harris completed a residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. He currently practices at WAYNE OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY and is affiliated with Wayne Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris is board certified in Family Practice.
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Letterman Army MC, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Martin Army Community Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wayne Obstetrics and Gynecology
Wayne Obstetrics & Gynecology371 Peachtree St, Jesup, GA 31545 Existing Patients: (912) 530-7301
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Incredible. I wouldn’t have anyone else deliver my babies, and the staff was so kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harris frequently treats Excessive Menstrual Bleeding, Osteoporosis, and Hysteroscopy.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 371 Peachtree St, Jesup, GA 31545. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wayne Memorial Hospital