Dr. Jeffrey Fuller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fuller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Fuller, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Fuller completed a residency at Medical Coll Ga. He currently practices at Vision America Of Birmingham and is affiliated with Dch Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fuller is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Iowa U Hosps & Clins, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Medical Coll Ga, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 2001
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vision America Of Birmingham
Vision America Of Birmingham250 State Farm Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35209 Existing Patients: (205) 943-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fuller?
He took the time to discuss my condition and he was very pleasant. Nice staff too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fuller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fuller frequently treats Trichiasis, Corneal Abrasion or Laceration, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Fuller's office is located at 250 State Farm Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fuller speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fuller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dch Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
- UAB Hospital