Dr. Jeffrey Hatcher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hatcher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Hatcher, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Hatcher completed a residency at St Joseph's Med Center. He currently practices at Regional Ctr Infectious Disease and is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hatcher is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- St Joseph's Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Stony Brook, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Ctr Infectious Disease
Regional Ctr Infectious Disease301 E Wendover Ave Ste 111, Greensboro, NC 27401 Existing Patients: (336) 832-7840
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hatcher?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hatcher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hatcher frequently treats HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Bacterial Sepsis, and Sepsis.
Dr. Hatcher's office is located at 301 E Wendover Ave Ste 111, Greensboro, NC 27401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hatcher speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hatcher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital