Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Gross, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Gross completed a residency at Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He currently practices at CAROLINA RETINA CENTER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gross is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Riverside Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gross?
Been seeing him for about 8 years. Always polite and explains eye conditions well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gross frequently treats Vitreous Hemorrhage, Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Gross' office is located at 7620 TRENHOLM ROAD EXT, Columbia, SC 29223. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.