Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Bell, MD is a oncology specialist in Ontario, OH. Dr. Bell completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Ontario Childrens Health Association. Dr. Bell is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Miami U, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ontario Childrens Health Association
Akron Children's Hospital Pediatrics2003 W 4th St, Ontario, OH 44906 Existing Patients: (419) 529-6285
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bell?
Dr Bell saved my life when I was diagnosed IIIC ovarian cancer in June 2007! I will be forever grateful and so happy that he took the time to listen to me and explain anything I didn't understand!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bell frequently treats Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy), Vaginal Surgery, and Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic.
Dr. Bell's office is located at 2003 W 4th St, Ontario, OH 44906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.