Dr. Lancet has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Lancet, MD is a hematology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Lancet completed a residency at St Mary's Hospital. He currently practices at MOFFIT CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Moffitt Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lancet is board certified in Hematology.
- Strong Meml Hospital University Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- St Mary's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Strong Meml Hospital University Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1992
- BA, University of Rochester, - Biology, Psychology, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moffit Cancer Center
Urology of Virginia Pllc12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 745-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lancet?
DR Lancet is a right to the point kind of doctor. Does not try to talk over you and makes hard to understand diagnoses easy to understand to patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Lancet, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lancet's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lancet accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lancet frequently treats Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Lancet's office is located at 12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Moffitt Cancer Center