Dr. Jeffrey Dunkerley, DPM is a podiatry specialist in York, PA. Dr. Dunkerley completed a residency at St. Agnes Medical Center, Nazareth Hospital Podiatric Surgical Residenc. He currently practices at Martin Foot and Ankle and is affiliated with UPMC Hanover. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Other Education — 2014
- St. Agnes Medical Center, Nazareth Hospital Podiatric Surgical Residenc, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University of Delaware, Undergraduate School — 1995
- F.A.C.F.A.S., Other Education
- Access Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- One Health
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Physicians' Care Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunkerley?
I love Dr. Jeff!! He is a godsend and seriously one of the best Drs. I’ve ever had! His kindness and compassion shines through with the care he delivers! I would definitely recommend him to anyone having foot and/or ankle issues! You will not be disappointed!
- UPMC Hanover
- Upmc Memorial
- WellSpan York Hospital