Dr. Dietrich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Dietrich, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Dietrich completed a residency at Wright State University. He currently practices at Charleston Allergy & Asthma and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wright State University, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Wright State University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charleston Allergy & Asthma
Charleston Allergy & Asthma2090 Charlie Hall Blvd Ste 301, Charleston, SC 29414 Existing Patients: (843) 556-9588
Charleston Allergy & Asthma180 Wingo Way Ste 102, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Existing Patients: (843) 832-9588
Allergy & Asthma Consultants102 Morgan Pl, Summerville, SC 29485 Existing Patients: (843) 832-9588
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dietrich?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Dietrich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dietrich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dietrich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dietrich frequently treats Environmental Allergies and Food & Drug Allergies.
Dr. Dietrich's office is located at 2090 Charlie Hall Blvd Ste 301, Charleston, SC 29414. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Mount Pleasant Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center
- Trident Medical Center