Dr. Jeffrey Willers, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Willers completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. He currently practices at Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Willers is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center
- Miller Orthopaedic Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Willers?
I was referred to Dr. Willers and I am so happy I was. My foot had been hurting and swelling for years and no one could help. Dr. Willers knew immediately what needed to be done and did it. I am recovering from surgery and surprisingly it has been a lot easier than anticipated with pain, and with any questions I have called and asked probably aggravating his poor nurses to the point of them loosing it! But they are always very responsive and very helpful.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Saint Thomas West Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center