Call (913) 386-2845 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeffrey Cameron, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Leawood, KS. Dr. Cameron completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. He currently practices at Kansas City Vascular and General Surgery and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cameron is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kansas City Vascular and General Surgery
Kentucky Communities General & Vascular Surgeon5100 W 110th St Ste 300, Leawood, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 386-2845
Kansas City Vascular and General Surgery1600 N 2nd St, Clinton, MO 64735 Existing Patients: (660) 228-6601
Kansas City Vascular and General Surgery19550 E 39th St S Ste 227, Independence, MO 64057 Existing Patients: (913) 386-2844
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cameron?
Top notch doctor. Was very informative. Very friendly staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cameron has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Cameron, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cameron's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cameron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cameron frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Cameron's office is located at 5100 W 110th St Ste 300, Leawood, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
- Menorah Medical Center
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center