Dr. Bloomer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Bloomer, MD is a pulmonologist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Bloomer completed a residency at Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Mercy Hlth Kenwood Pulm & CC and is affiliated with The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bloomer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Accp, Fellowship Hospital
- U Conn, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bloomer?
He saved my dads life, I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor, I owe him the world. Thank you so much Dr Bloomer!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Bloomer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bloomer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bloomer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bloomer frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Bloomer's office is located at 4760 E Galbraith Rd Ste 206, Cincinnati, OH 45236. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health
Mercy Hlth Kenwood Pulm & CC
Kenwood Pulmonary Medicine Inc.4760 E Galbraith Rd Ste 206, Cincinnati, OH 45236 Existing Patients: (513) 791-4490