Dr. Rihn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Rihn, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Malvern, PA. Dr. Rihn completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He currently practices at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rihn is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- The Rothman Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rihn?
As always an exceptional experience, everyone at Rothman institute in Media are welcoming empathetic and eager to help. Dr. Rihn is a unique Surgeon, his self confidence, vast knowledgeability and impeccable bedside manner is reassuring and heartwarming.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Rihn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rihn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rihn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rihn frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Spinal Stenosis.
Dr. Rihn's office is located at 650 Carnegie Blvd, Malvern, PA 19355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rihn speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Physician's Care Surgical Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital