Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Kons, MD is a family medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Kons completed a residency at IN U. He currently practices at IU Health Physicians Family Med and is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kons is board certified in Family Practice.
- IN U, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Clarian Health Partners, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Illinois Wesleyan university, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
IU Health Physicians Family Med
American United Life1 American Sq Ste 185, Indianapolis, IN 46282 Existing Patients: (317) 948-6161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kons?
Dr. Jeffrey Kons was thorough and well informed regarding my medical issues, and made appropriate recommendations. His staff was professional as well. I am waiting for an additional appointment to review the test results and follow up plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kons has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kons frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Herpes Zoster Without Complication, and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Kons' office is located at 1 American Sq Ste 185, Indianapolis, IN 46282. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kons speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- IU Health Methodist Hospital