Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knipstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Knipstein, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Knipstein completed a residency at University of Michigan. He currently practices at Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Knipstein is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Michigan, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knipstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Knipstein frequently treats Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), Brain Cancer, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Knipstein's office is located at 8701 W WATERTOWN PLANK RD, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Knipstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.