Dr. Gordon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Gordon, MD is a hematology specialist in Southbridge, MA. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at U Mass Med Ctr. He currently practices at Radiation Therapy Services At Central Massachusetts Cancer Center and is affiliated with Lawrence and Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Hematology.
- U Mass Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- U Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Mass Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Radiation Therapy Services At Central Massachusetts Cancer Center55 Sayles St, Southbridge, MA 01550 Existing Patients: (508) 764-2400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Gordon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gordon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gordon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gordon frequently treats Anemia, Leukocytosis, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Gordon's office is located at 55 Sayles St, Southbridge, MA 01550. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital