Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCartney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey McCartney, MD is a pulmonologist in Memphis, TN. Dr. McCartney completed a residency at Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He currently practices at Memphis Lung Physicians PC and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCartney is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memphis Lung Physicians PC
Memphis Lung Physicians PC6025 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 508, Memphis, TN 38120 Existing Patients: (901) 767-5864
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCartney?
Caring and concerned with best patient care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCartney frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. McCartney's office is located at 6025 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 508, Memphis, TN 38120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCartney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis