Dr. Jeff Milunsky, MD is a geneticist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Milunsky completed a residency at Boston Floating Hosp-New Eng Med Ctr. He currently practices at Center for Human Genetics, Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Milunsky is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
Center for Human Genetics, Inc.
Center for Human Genetics840 Memorial Dr Ste 101, Cambridge, MA 02139 (617) 492-7083
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Boston Floating Hosp-New Eng Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Boston Floating Hosp-New Eng Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milunsky?
Dr. Milunsky is a brilliant doctor who truly cares. I am forever grateful to him for helping me and my children who all suffer from Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and other rare conditions. I wish more doctors had Dr. Milunskys level of knowledge of this very complex, multifaceted genetic disorder. He is brilliant, compassionate and thorough. If you or your loved ones have or suspect EDS, Dr, M is the man in the USA to see. He is worth the wait and travel.