Dr. Benjamin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeff Benjamin, DO is a neurology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Benjamin completed a residency at Oakland General Hospital. He currently practices at Bon Secours Neurology and is affiliated with St. Francis Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benjamin is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Oakland General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Oakland General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Bi-County Community Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bon Secours Neurology
Bon Secours Neurology131 Commonwealth Dr Ste 240, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 516-1170
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benjamin?
Dr. Benjamin is a great Doctor. He is always available to me. I have been going to him for 20 years. He takes time with you and always answers your questions. I have MS/Devic’s Syndrome and I would not go to any other Neurologist. He is the BOMB! I love him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeff Benjamin, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benjamin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benjamin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benjamin frequently treats Sleep Disorders and Headache.
Dr. Benjamin's office is located at 131 Commonwealth Dr Ste 240, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Benjamin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Francis Downtown