Dr. Jean Vahey, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. Vahey completed a residency at Bascom Plamer Eye Inst/U Miami Sch Med. She currently practices at Illinois Eye Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vahey is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Illinois Eye Center
Illinois Eye Center8921 N Wood Sage Rd, Peoria, IL 61615 (309) 243-2400
- W Va U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Ill EE Infirm, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Bascom Plamer Eye Inst/U Miami Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr/Case West Res U, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vahey?
Definitely would recommend Dr. Vahey for anyone who has a child with any eye concerns. She is very thorough, explains treatment and issues related to my child's condition. Also has very good interactions with the children