Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jean-Claude Veille, MD
Dr. Jean-Claude Veille, MD is
- U Oreg/Hlth Scis U, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University Oreg/Hlth Scis University, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- U Montreal, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University Montreal, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Royal Victoria Hosp-McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Royal Victoria Hospital McGill University, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University of Montpellier 2/ Faculti De Midecine De Montpellier -Nimes, Medical School — 1977
- Meml U-St Johns, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Meml University St Johns, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Outremont High School, Montreal, Quebec, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Veille?
I was sent to Valley Children's hospital for an ultrasound in October 2020. I was extremely nervous as this was my third pregnancy after two previous losses. The tech (who was also wonderful and was as professional as they come) Informed me of the devastating news; she didn't spot a heartbeat. Dr Veille was the Dr working there at the time, he came in and sat down. He had such a calming demeanor, still being informative while being very compassionate. Immediately gave us things to take action on, offered us hopeful, and encouraging words, and showed us reasons WHY we should be hopeful. The entire experience reminded me of a quote by Maya Angelou "People forget what you said, people forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." I will always be grateful for the care you provided myself and my husband Dr. Veille and how you made us feel.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jean-Claude Veille, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Veille's profile.
Dr. Veille in specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Veille frequently treats the following conditions: Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy and Childbirth and Postpartum. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Veille's office is located at 9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera, CA 93636. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Veille is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Veille provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jean-Claude Veille, MD is affiliated with Valley Children's Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Jean-Claude Veille, MD holds board certification in Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Jean-Claude Veille, MD has a star rating of 3.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Valley Children's Hospital
Specialty Medical Group Central California
Specialty Medical Group Central California9300 Valley Childrens Pl, Madera, CA 93636 Existing Patients: (559) 353-6700
Childrens Hospital Central CA
Valley Children's Hospital1190 Olivewood Dr Ste A, Merced, CA 95348 Existing Patients: (209) 726-0199