Dr. Krishnan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jayram Krishnan, DO is a urology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Krishnan completed a residency at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ). He currently practices at Physicians Urology and is affiliated with MountainView Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Krishnan is board certified in Urological Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), Residency Hospital — 2013
- National Naval Medical Center-Bethesda, Internship Hospital — 2005
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Medical School — 2004
- Villanova University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Other Education — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MGM Resorts Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Physicians Urology320 W Exchange St, Akron, OH 44302 Existing Patients: (330) 535-4428
Physicians Urology Inc
Akron Podiatry Associates Inc2651 W Market St, Fairlawn, OH 44333 Existing Patients: (330) 864-8008
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krishnan?
We just had an appointment with Dr Jay and wow...very impressed. He came into our appointment with having knowledge of the situation, took the time to recap it, and then laid out all of our options. I have never been more pleased by his demeanor and confidence in his skills, but most importantly, his willingness to listen to us! Highly recommend him to any patient and their families!! Definitely sticking with him through our journey!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jayram Krishnan, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krishnan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krishnan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krishnan frequently treats Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Polyuria.
Dr. Krishnan's office is located at 320 W Exchange St, Akron, OH 44302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krishnan speaks Spanish, Tamil, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MountainView Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- University Medical Center