Dr. Jay Kothari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kothari's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jay Kothari, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Kothari completed a residency at Yale - New Haven Psychiatric Hospital. He currently practices at Unity Center for Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. Dr. Kothari is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Yale - New Haven Psychiatric Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Patrice Lumumby People's Friendship University Medical College, Medical School — 2000
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Marathi, Russian, Urdu
Unity Center for Behavioral Health
Legacy Emanuel Hospital Adult Psychiatric Unit1225 NE 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97232 Existing Patients: (503) 944-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kothari?
Extremely knowledgable, caring, and experienced.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kothari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kothari frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Kothari's office is located at 1225 NE 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kothari speaks Russian, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kothari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus