Dr. Jay Lee, MD is a general surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at UCLA Thoracic Surgery Assocs and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in General Surgery.
UCLA Thoracic Surgery Assocs
UCLA Thoracic Surgery Assocs10833 Le Conte Ave # 64-128, Los Angeles, CA 90095 (310) 794-7333
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
I was referred to Dr. Lee by my pulmonologist for complex lung surgery because--as my doctor told me--he's the best. For me, he certainly was. I was very impressed during my first office visit with Dr. Lee at UCLA because he knew the details of a my history involving many tests and scans, took the time to explain my options, surgical and non-surgical, and spotted some issues not mentioned by others that warranted further testing before surgery. Subsequent visits were easily made, and very useful to me. Ultimately, his 4-hour surgery in March 2020 went perfectly. Post-surgically, Dr. Lee and his staff have been exceptionally communicative and helpful. Dr. Lee is an excellent surgeon.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica