Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jay Yi, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kensington, MD. Dr. Yi completed a residency at University of Florida / Shands Medical Center. He currently practices at Kensington Dental Designs. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- University of Florida / Shands Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University of Central Florida, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Physicians Mutual
- Principal Financial Group
- Scion Dental
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yi?
I have been a patient of Dr. Yi for the past five years and every appointment I have gone too has been excellent. Also Dr. Yi is very friendly and is open to any questions or concerns I might have regarding my dental health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Yi frequently treats the following conditions: Broken Tooth, Cavity, and Chipped Tooth. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Yi's office is located at 10400 Connecticut Ave Ste 506, Kensington, MD 20895. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Yi is able to speak Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yi has over 22 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Jay Yi, DDS. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
Kensington Dental Designs
Kensington Dental Designs10400 Connecticut Ave Ste 506, Kensington, MD 20895 (301) 946-5464