Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Hays, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Jackson, MS. Dr. Hays completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Rochester. He currently practices at Jackson Heart Clinic and is affiliated with Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Miss School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center|University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- American Lifecare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mississippi Health Partners
- Molina Healthcare
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Food and Commercial Workers
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hays?
Very professional- great bedside manner- listens and respects my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Hays, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hays's profile.
Dr. Hays specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hays frequently treats the following conditions: Hypertension, Heart Disease, and Cardiomyopathy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hays' office is located at 970 Lakeland Dr Ste 61, Jackson, MS 39216. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hays provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Hays, MD is affiliated with Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Hays has over 31 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.8/5 for Dr. James Hays, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital