Dr. Shaikh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jawad Shaikh, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Shaikh completed a residency at Jersey City Med Center. He currently practices at Dr. Jawad Zar Shaikh, M.D., P.A. and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shaikh is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Jersey City Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Jersey City Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Combined Military Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Army Medical College, National University Of Sciences And Technology (Nust), Medical School — 1986
- Pakistan, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Jawad Zar Shaikh, M.D., P.A.
Dr. Jawad Zar Shaikh, M.D., P.A.414 Navarro St Ste 1431, San Antonio, TX 78205 Existing Patients: (210) 228-0044
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaikh?
Dr. Shaikh has taken care of my husband and me for many years. I highly recommend him as a caring and professional physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jawad Shaikh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shaikh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaikh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shaikh frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Chest Pain, and Hypertensive Heart Disease.
Dr. Shaikh's office is located at 414 Navarro St Ste 1431, San Antonio, TX 78205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shaikh speaks Spanish, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Nix Medical Center
- Southwest General Hospital