Dr. Pere has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Javier Pere, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Lima, OH. Dr. Pere completed a residency at Tex Tech HSC. He currently practices at Center For Pulmonary Medicine and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Rita’s Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pere is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT, Medical School — 1996
- U Tex HSC, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Tex Tech HSC, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Tex Tech HSC, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pere?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Javier Pere, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pere's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pere accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pere frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Pere's office is located at 770 W High St Ste 240, Lima, OH 45801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Rita’s Medical Center
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- Van Wert County Hospital
Center For Pulmonary Medicine
Foot & Ankle Centers of Ohio Inc770 W High St Ste 240, Lima, OH 45801 (419) 996-2686