Dr. Jaspal Singh, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Rehabilitation Medicine and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Weill Cornell Rehabilitation Medicine
Center for Comprehensive Spine Care240 E 59th St Fl 2, New York, NY 10022 Call
- U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Boston University Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2007
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2006
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
He’s a great Md. listens and takes the time to hear your issues ..
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center