Dr. Sims has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Sims, DO is a family medicine specialist in Golden, CO. Dr. Sims completed a residency at Oklahoma State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at New West Physicians and is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oklahoma State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Oklahoma State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- KS UNIV OF MED & BIOSCI COLL OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 1998
- Central Missouri University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sims?
He always makes me feel like he is listening to my concerns and truly wants to find the right treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jason Sims, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sims' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sims accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sims frequently treats Insomnia, Sinusitis, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Sims' office is located at 1707 Cole Blvd Ste 150, Golden, CO 80401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sims speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
New West Physicians
Denver West Family Practice & Internal Medicine1707 Cole Blvd Ste 150, Golden, CO 80401 Existing Patients: (303) 233-8295