Dr. Okuhara has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Okuhara, DO is a cardiology specialist in Hays, KS. Dr. Okuhara completed a residency at Northside Hospital And Heart Institute. He currently practices at DeBakey Heart Institute and is affiliated with Hays Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Okuhara is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Deborah Heart & Lung Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Deborah Heart&Lung Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Northside Hospital And Heart Institute, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of South Florda, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Okuhara?
Dr. Okuhara is the very best heart doctor I have had! Genuine concern for your needs!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jason Okuhara, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Okuhara's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Okuhara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Okuhara frequently treats Heart Murmur, Heart Palpitations, and Wheezing.
Dr. Okuhara's office is located at 2220 Canterbury Dr, Hays, KS 67601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hays Medical Center
- HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital