Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (866) 942-2139.
Dr. Jason Bradfield, MD
New Patient(866) 942-2139
Dr. Jason Bradfield, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Los Angeles, CA. He currently practices at UCLA Cardiology and is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bradfield is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
UCLA Cardiology100 Medical Plz Ste 690, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (866) 942-2139
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradfield?
Wonderful: Effective Cath Ablation (cavo-tricuspid isthmus) for A-Flutter performed 11/5/13 at Olive View hosp - w/No reoccurrence (7yrs)
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bradfield has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Bradfield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bradfield's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bradfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bradfield frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Bradfield's office is located at 100 Medical Plz Ste 690, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.