Dr. Jason Haldas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haldas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jason Haldas, MD is a hematology specialist in Waterford, CT. He currently practices at Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center - Waterford and is affiliated with Lawrence and Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haldas is board certified in Hematology.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haldas?
Dr.Haldas has cared for me and guided me through a long and challenging battle with breast cancer, in a consistent professional and caring way. He is always available and responsive to questions and concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haldas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haldas frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Haldas' office is located at 230 Waterford Parkway S, Waterford, CT 06385. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haldas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital