Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Jason Gotlib, MD is a hematology specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Gotlib completed a residency at Stanford U Sch Med. He currently practices at Stanford Cancer Center Lymphoma and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gotlib is board certified in Hematology.
- Stanford U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Stanford U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Stanford U Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanford Cancer Center Lymphoma
Stanford Cancer Center Lymphoma875 Blake Wilbur Dr, Palo Alto, CA 94304 Existing Patients: (650) 723-7621
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gotlib?
Excellent. He is knowledgeable, explained my condition well and has been very responsive to follow up questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gotlib frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Gotlib's office is located at 875 Blake Wilbur Dr, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gotlib has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care