Dr. Jason Nudelman, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nudelman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jason Nudelman, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in East Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Nudelman completed a residency at Columbia Presby Med Ctr/Presby Hosp. He currently practices at Dr. Jeffrey S. Karlin P.A. and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Columbia Presby Med Ctr/Presby Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2006
- SUNY at Buffalo Sch Med, Medical School — 2004
- SUNY At Buffalo, Undergraduate School — 2000
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey S. Karlin P.A.17 BRUNSWICK WOODS DR, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Existing Patients: (732) 238-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nudelman?
My kids love this dental office. Very patient and parent friendly. Highly recommend to all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nudelman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nudelman frequently treats Autism, Cavity, and Chipped Tooth.
Dr. Nudelman's office is located at 17 BRUNSWICK WOODS DR, East Brunswick, NJ 08816. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nudelman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nudelman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital