Dr. Jason Morda, MD is a cardiology specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Morda completed a residency at University Hospital Of Cleveland. He currently practices at Inova Medical Group - Cardiology and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morda is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2001
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morda?
The best Cardiologist we have had. He is a very kind doctor. Listens to you and make comments and concerns, to yout benefit. We are so happy to have him as a doctor and friend, Insurance constraints alone made us to find another doctor, We will always remember him. He has such a great personality we will always remember his advice and his warm and comfortable feeling he left us with! Jason, glad you were in our world. we will never forget you Lot's of luck in your life and practice. We miss you!!!!
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center