Dr. Eckel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Eckel, MD is a nephrology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Eckel completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Bio-medical Applications of North Carolina Inc and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eckel is board certified in Nephrology.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Duke University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 2004
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bio-medical Applications of North Carolina Inc3411 W Millbrook Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613 Existing Patients: (919) 781-8974
Capital Nephrology Associates
Bio-medical Applications of North Carolina Inc835 S New Hope Rd, Raleigh, NC 27610 Existing Patients: (919) 231-3700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eckel?
Been seeing Dr eckel since 2010 and love him he has the best manner takes the with patients
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eckel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eckel frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Eckel's office is located at 3411 W Millbrook Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Rex Hospital
- Wakemed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus