Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jason Hsu, MD
Dr. Jason Hsu, MD is
- Washington University, Shoulder & Elbow Surgery|Washington University, Shoulder &amp; Elbow Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Pennsylvania, Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Northwestern University|Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Midwest Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hsu?
Dr. Hsu is meticulous and precise in his manner, but still closely concentrated on his individual patients and their unique needs. He placed a full implant in my right shoulder. The pain after surgery was moderate, and he was very responsive in managing the pain. He was ready to provide alternatives to the opioids that I am hypersensitive to. After five years follow up, I have great strength and mobility with my shoulder. His Physician's Assistant Constance Ly is even more personal and attentive. UW Medicine provides all of my specialist care, and I am abundantly satisfied.
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
- UW Medical Center - Northwest
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jason Hsu, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hsu's profile.
Dr. Hsu in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hsu frequently treats the following conditions: Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis of Shoulder and Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures . See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hsu's office is located at 4245 Roosevelt Way Ne Seattle, WA 98105. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hsu provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jason Hsu, MD is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake and UW Medical Center - Northwest.
Yes, Dr. Jason Hsu, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Hsu has over 16 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Jason Hsu, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Foot & Ankle Center at UW Medical Center - Roosevelt
Uwmc - Roosevelt4245 Roosevelt Way Ne, Seattle, WA 98105 Existing Patients: (206) 900-9951
Hand & Elbow Center at Meridian Pavilion
Hand & Elbow Center at Meridian Pavilion11011 Meridian Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133 Existing Patients: (206) 900-9951