Dr. Jason Hsu, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. Jason Hsu, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Hsu completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania, Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Hand, Elbow & Shoulder Center at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hsu is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Hand, Elbow & Shoulder Center at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt
Uwmc - Roosevelt4245 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 Call
Hand & Elbow Center at Northwest Primary and Specialty Care
Hand & Elbow Center at Northwest Primary and Specialty Care11011 Meridian Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133 Call
- Washington University, Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Pennsylvania, Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Northwestern University, Medical School — 2007
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hsu?
A rounded doctor professional demeanor, straightforward and compassionate. Kirsten Thompson his PA and rest of the team. Elbow and arm surgery multiple fractures. I can’t thank you enough to give me the use of my whole arm again!
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
- UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital