Dr. Ho has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Ho, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Ho completed a residency at U CA Irvine Med Ctr. He currently practices at Los Angeles Cancer Network and is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ho is board certified in Hematology.
- Harbor-UCLA/City Hope, Fellowship Hospital
- U CA Irvine Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2004
- U CA Irvine Med Ctr/U CA Irvine Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 2002
- U IL Chicago, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ho?
Doctor Jason Ho and Cristina Fowler saved my life. He is very sweet, kind, loving and has the toughest job on the world. Everyone responds differently to treatment and is entitled to a second opinion. Doctor Ho always greets people, wishes them happiest time during the Holidays and is very kind and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jason Ho, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ho's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ho accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ho frequently treats Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Anemia.
Dr. Ho's office is located at 1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 303, Los Angeles, CA 90017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ho speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Vincent Medical Center