Call (843) 560-5734 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jason Goebel, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Myrtle Beach, SC. Dr. Goebel completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center - Durham NC. He currently practices at Grand Strand Heart Vascular Care Myrtle Beach and is affiliated with Grand Strand Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goebel is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Medical University of South Carolina ( CD) - Charleston SC | Medical University of South Carolina (ELTR) - Charleston SC, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Medical Center - Durham NC, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Medical Center - Durham NC, Internship Hospital
- Brody School of Medicine East Carolina University - Greenville NC, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goebel?
Professional, through, complete concerned about your heart and takes time to inform you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goebel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goebel frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Goebel's office is located at 920 Doug White Dr Ste 510, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goebel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Grand Strand Medical Center