Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-9535 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jason Horowitz, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Jason Horowitz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Horowitz completed a residency at Yale. He currently practices at Robert Burch Family Eye Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Robert Burch Family Eye Center
Robert Burch Family Eye Center250 W 64 St Fl 3, New York, NY 10023 Call
- Cornell Ny Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Yale, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Waterbury Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Yale University, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horowitz?
Been seeing Dr. Horowitz for years. Always thorough, explains everything clearly, listens.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Horowitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Horowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Horowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Horowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Horowitz frequently treats Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) , Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP).
Dr. Horowitz's office is located at 250 W 64 St Fl 3, New York, NY 10023. Find other locations and directions.