Dr. Hoffmann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Hoffmann, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Hoffmann completed a residency at Diagnostic Radiology, Winthrop University Hospital. He currently practices at NYU Langone Radiology - Mineola and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoffmann is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Interventional Radiology, Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Diagnostic Radiology, Winthrop University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital, Buffalo, New York, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Holy Cross, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoffmann?
I had a varicocele embolization done by Dr. Hoffman and I can’t say enough about how great he was. He was such a great communicator throughout the whole process and did such a good job with the operation that I almost forgot I had it done. I feel amazing now and would reccomend him to anyone in a heart beat. He reached out to me asking how I was doing and was always willing to answer questions. Outstansing doctor and person!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jason Hoffmann, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hoffmann's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hoffmann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hoffmann frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Hoffmann's office is located at 259 1st St # 2, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island