Call (318) 333-5100 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jason Broussard, DO
Dr. Jason Broussard, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Broussard completed a residency at LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine. He currently practices at The Center for Mental Wellness and is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Broussard is board certified in Psychiatry.
- LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- KS UNIV OF MED & BIOSCI COLL OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 2006
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Broussard?
Dr. Broussard is an excellent psychiatrist. He listens very carefully and lets you communicate in your own way until he fully understands you. While I was under his care at Willis Knighton Behavioral Medicine I felt safe, understood and looked out for.
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
- Willis-Knighton South & the Center for Women's Health
- WK Bossier Health Center
- WK Pierremont Health Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Broussard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Broussard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Broussard frequently treats Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse, Nondependent Marijuana Abuse, and Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence.
Dr. Broussard's office is located at 1111 Line Ave Fl Tower # 2, Shreveport, LA 71101. Find other locations and directions.
The Center for Mental Wellness
The Center For Mental Wellness1111 Line Ave Fl Tower # 2, Shreveport, LA 71101