Dr. Jason Brodkey, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Brodkey completed a residency at U Tenn. He currently practices at St. Joseph Mercy Brain & Spine and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brodkey is board certified in Neurosurgery.
St. Joseph Mercy Brain & Spine
St. Joseph Mercy Brain & Spine5315 Elliott Dr Ste 102, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 (734) 434-4110
- Semmes-Murphey Clin, Fellowship Hospital
- U Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- U Tenn, Internship Hospital — 1991
- CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- HAP Insurance
- National Elevator
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brodkey?
I had an appointment following surgery. Before surgery, I had constant pain and limited use of my right leg. I came out of surgery with no pain and complete use of my leg. Through it all, Dr Brodkey listened and was reassuring. He has been incredible and exemplified the highest ideal of what a physician should be.
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
- St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea